The term ‘Faversham Pools’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Leslie Smith Drive, Faversham, Kent, ME13 8PW. Our company registration number is 10157657. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Centre & facility rules, Swim Safely and any other activity rules are those that are on display at Faversham Pools facility or online and should be read and adhered to.
1.1. If Your application for Membership is accepted, Faversham Pools will be assigned as for swimming pool use only
1.2. You must produce valid proof of Membership on each occasion that You visit Faversham Pools. You will be required to present this for validation on arrival. If you do not present relevant proof, you will be refused Membership benefits on that occasion. Where they are generally available You will be able to purchase instead a day pass in order to gain entry or access. If you continue to use a physical membership card and a replacement is required, this can be requested and will be provided upon payment of the prevailing charge
1.3. Your Membership will not be valid if a payment is missed or fails to clear.
1.4. Your Membership is non-transferable. You must not allow anyone else to use Your card or membership. If You allow Your card to be used by any other person, Your Membership will be cancelled without refund of any Fees or Activation; no further or future applications for Membership will be accepted for a minimum of 12 months. Future eligibility for Membership will be reviewed at least annually upon request
1.5. Should You lose Your proof of membership, please inform Faversham Pools. We will issue You with a replacement.
1.6. Use of the facilities must always be in accordance with Your Membership. You are required to pay for and have a valid membership for all activities in which You participate that fall outside of Your Membership Option. E.g. swimming lessons
2. FEES AND PAYMENT
2.1. All Fees paid in advance are non-refundable.
2.2. Fees are payable for the Membership period irrespective of Your use of the facility.
3. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
3.1. Use of Faversham Pools and activities is subject to:
3.1.1. Your adherence to the facility Rules and any other rules pertaining to that activity of our facility.
3.1.2. Availability of the activity programme. This will vary from day to day and at various times. Our programmes often include exclusive sessions for beginners only, for experienced users only, for women only, for children only, for people with disabilities only and for older people only as well as closure for special events and activities. You are deemed to understand that this may restrict Your use from time to time and that no financial adjustment will be made to Your Fees.
3.1.3. The safe capacity of the facility of all of our pools. We reserve the right to deem what the maximum bather load is dependent on people in the facility as well as in a pool at any one time.
3.1.4. You wearing attire appropriate to the activity. Non-swimwear such as jeans or underwear within the water is not appropriate and you will be asked to leave.
3.2 In all cases, Our interpretation of the Rules and these terms will take precedence and the decision of Our Manager or his / her nominee is final and must be respected
3.3 Our managers have the right to a) refuse admission b) ask You or a member of Your party to leave the premises c) exclude You or a member of Your party in the future from our facilities at their absolute discretion.
We may sometimes need to postpone, alter, cancel or introduce new activities temporarily or permanently at any time for any reason, including in response to customer feedback and/or to withdraw equipment and/or facilities for any reason including but not limited to maintenance, repair and alterations. We will not reduce or refund any Fees because of or in response to such unavailability of facilities, whether or not this is due to the programming of activities and classes.
Your Health is your Responsibility. Exercise carries its own risk, and you should therefore never exercise beyond your ability. If you have any doubts as to your fitness, or you have any medical conditions that may affect your safety through exercise, you should seek advice from your doctor before partaking in the activity.
Full pool rules and Terms and conditions are available on request. The pool is run by Faversham Pools Management Committee to provide a safe and secure swim facility for all. Any questions or comments can be made in writing to them directly at the pool. Please see the Faversham Pool website for more information.