RULES FOR THE POOLS
During public session swimming, to ensure that the majority of visitors have a safe and enjoyable visit to the Pools, a set of rules on unacceptable behaviour and articles have been agreed which should be followed in the pools. These are:
Unaccompanied children under 10 years of age. Strictly no more than 2 under 10’s per adult over 16.
Bathers attempting to enter the complex under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
The facility both inside and outside is a no smoking environment.
- No shorts, which hang below the knee, cut down jeans or trousers. Inappropriate female swimwear for a family environment.
- No Sitting on shoulders etc, likely to cause injury to others
- No Bombing (Jack Knives, Cushions, Coffins, Genies, Bio’s & Pear Drops etc) or gymnastics (Cart Wheels)
- No Pushing, ducking, fighting or bullying.
- No Running and Tag games.
- No Large inflatables other than the Pools, Large rubber rings in the Indoor Pools which have handles and are above 24 inches in diameter.
- No Back dives off the side of the Pool
- Video cameras & cameras can only be used with Pools Management permission in line with the photo policy
- No Balls other than for babies in Indoor Pool.
- No Beach Balls only allowed in Outdoor Pool
- Obscene Language, gestures or Spitting are all forbidden
- No Full face masks, snorkels or Fins/Flippers
- No Glass bottles or glasses.
- No Jumping off side & twisting round into water
Additionally on the outdoor pools
- Climbing over the Fun Pool Island
- Loud and personal music systems
- No more then two bounces on the boards
- No running off the top board.
- Climbing over the Fun Pool wall.
- No more than one person on the springboard
- Somersaults off the side of the pool
- No jumping off the boards
- No bombing off the boards
- No diving off the boards sideways
- No back dives off the boar
Additionally on the inside pools
- No outdoor shoes on the poolside
- No pushchairs on the poolside (except in designated area)
- No using floats to fight.
- No diving indoors in general swim sessions
- No Bags (except parents with babies and school children under supervision.)