2 January 2022 | 9am-12pm
BOOKING OPENS 9 DEC
Do something completely different and start 2022 with a splash!
To celebrate the winter opening of our heated lido and toast the New Year, join us for a fun family swim, with competitions and challenges for the whole family to enjoy.
- Don your most impressive hat – woolly, swim cap or any other type – and win the ‘Best Swim Hat’ competition.
- Diving competitions and swimming races for all ages, with fabulous prizes including a month’s swim pass.
- Ahoy there! Our younger swimmers can bob for treasure in our shallow end.
9am Lane swimming
10am Best Swim Hat competition & diving
11am Shallow end bobbing for treasure
Indoor pool: fun family activities all morning from 10am-12pm including floats and inflatables.
- Prebooking is essential HERE and numbers are strictly limited.
- There is no additional charge for this event – just our usual charge of £5 for children and £6 for adults.
- 9am-10am will be reserved for lane swimming before the fun begins!
- Wetsuits are optional.
- The water will be heated to approximately 19 degrees so please ensure you’re prepared.
- Children are welcome but must be comfortable and confident swimming in cooler water.
- All under 10s must be accompanied by an adult in the water at all times. See terms & conditions below.
Terms & Conditions:
- All swimmers are using the pool at their own risk. We are unable to control the environmental factors.
- All children under 10 to be accompanied in the outdoor pool by an adult over 16.
- Visitors must be weather prepared for the pool at 19 degrees, and the outside temperature will be cold with wind chill factor to consider.
- Please read and understand the effect of cold water shock on the body.
- The Pools’ decision is final to close any pool at short notice and without compensation.
- Lifeguards will be on hand to supervise and ensure safety of users.
- All bookings to be made in advance via our website.
- All normal Pool regulations will still apply and must be adhered to.