Faversham Pools offers Lifeguard Courses leading to the RLSS National Pool Lifeguard Qualification. Courses take place regularly throughout the year.
- Learn skills for life
- Gain an internationally-recognised qualification
- Unlock flexible, casual and seasonal job opportunities at Faversham Pools
DATE: 3-8 April
LOCATION: Faversham Pools
AGE: 16 and over
You must be a strong swimmer, able to swim 50 metres in less than 60 seconds, swim 100 metres continuously on front and back in deep water, treat water for 30 seconds and surface dive to the floor or the pool.
To register, email Tracey Wiggs.
Lifeguard Course Pre-Requisites
Every candidate attending a NPLQ course must be 16 years old at the time of taking the NPLQ final assessment and be able to:
- Jump / dive into deep water
- Swim 50 metres in less than 60 seconds
- Swim 100 metres continuously on front and back in deep water
- Tread water for 30 seconds
- Surface dive to the floor of the pool
- Climb out unaided without ladder/steps and where the pool design permits